Saturday, January 7, 2012

Four Years of WildRumpusing! Happy Blogoversary!

Hi visitors!

Today is a very special day for me as it marks four years of blogging!  I can't believe I have been able to keep at this for so long!  Thank you to each and every person who visits!

Anyone who leaves a comment Wednesday, January 11, 2012 by 11:59 PM PST  will be entered in a drawing to win a copy of "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin.  She is a blogger I found early on in my travels in the blogosphere and her approach really resonated with me.  Her book has been on the NY Times Best Seller's list for a while and her Page-A-Day Calendar has gone VIRAL this season because the online sellers ran out of copies. (Check back here tomorrow and I will announce a winner.  I will need to have you contact me so that I can send the book.)

I hope that you continue to come visit WildRumpusing in the year to come.  You will see new projects, new purpose, new stories. I can't wait to see what changes will come!  I hope you will join me on the journey.  Thank you for doing so now!

Happy 2012!  May it be filled with wild rumpusing and WildRumpusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin